If you have been affected by the recent Gota Fria please note that the Consortium have assumed responsibility for all claims. In order to make a claim you will need to provide them with:
- General conditions of your policy
- Particular conditions signed by the policyholder
- Last paid receipt
- Copy DNI/NIE of the policyholder
- Bank account number for the payment.
- Also any photos, estimates or bills
The telephone number to ring is 900 222 665 or 952 367 042, they will register the claim for you and give you a claim number, you will then need to email all the documents to them. They also like to have a completed copy of their own claim form. Please click here to download the form or call/email us for further information.